Friday, October 17, 2008

Michael Calderone's Blog


Mike Calderone Blog
Okay, so I had to switch up my blog because Ashdown has not updated his blog for quite a bit.

1. Since Calderone blogs 498594305830 times a day, I will tell you about my favorite blog he wrote today. He just posted the clip from The Weekly Update, which is a hilarious show. The clip is of two actors mocking the debate between Obama and McCain, and McCain's response about "Joe the plumber." It was absolutely hilarious.

2. This blog was not as serious as the other blog I followed. The other blog had a whole statement about different government issues and his thoughts on that subject matter. However, this blog was straight to the point and had a video clip. He did not express his feelings about it or anything. Honestly, this is a blog that I would gravitate towards rather than a totally serious blog.

3. There is no specific issue stated in this blog. In the video two actors mock the third presidential debate. I thought it was really funny and it really depicted the debate very well. The moderator does ask how each candidate would react to the downfall in the economy and what their plain of action is. The actor who plays McCain replied about his conversation with "Joe the plumber." However, in a more serious note, I believe Obama has a better and more realistic plan. He plans to cut taxes for ordinary Americans and small businesses, create up to 5 million green jobs, plans to bring down health care costs by $2,500 per family, and commitment to enacting broad new financial market regulations to help ensure we never face this type of economic crisis again.

2 comments:

LCorti said...

Nat good incorporation of videos and other links. I watched the SNL skit mocking the Presidential debate...priceless. I like how you are following a blog that is more interesting and relate-able to you, it makes it more exciting for you to check and see what he posts daily.

LCorti said...

NATTT where's your blog post #5? I need to give you somr feedback!